Marcum’s Learning and Organizational Development (L&OD) department is focused on supporting an engaging and empowering training program (Marcum University) that allows each professional the opportunity to be on a learning adventure that spans their career and challenges themselves to grow and explore at their own pace.
Equally, Marcum University enhances the ability to attract quality candidates and retain its best performers due to our commitment to lifelong learning. Given the breadth and scope of the Marcum University curriculum, you can be better positioned to offer associates clear learning paths related to Marcum’s five standards of excellence (Technical, Business Development, Leadership, Client Experience and Staff Development) for optimal performance.
Programs included in Marcum University:
- Essential Professional Skills for all roles and levels throughout the organization
- Industry and Specialty-specific training for staff through partner
- National Technical Level Training for Staff through Supervisor
- National New Leader Conferences for Manager, Senior Managers and Directors
- Marcum Leadership Academy for aspiring or new partners
- Train the Trainer for internal subject matter professionals who provide industry or specialty training
- Trusted Advisor Program for Senior Manager, Directors and Partners to increase their business development and client experience knowledge
- National New Supervisor Conference for Supervisors