Marcum has served the automotive industry for many years. Our clients have included dealerships representing more than 30 automobile brands with combined revenues of as much as $1.5 billion.
These clients have ranked in the top 10 for each automobile line they represent and are among the top 50 volume dealerships in the country. The personnel serving this industry have many years of diverse experience complementing each other in the numerous aspects of automotive issues.
Our involvement in the industry has covered the following areas:
- Application for exempt status.
- Audit and accounting services.
- Valuation of dealerships.
- Assistance in meeting manufacturer’s financial requirements.
- Initial set up of dealership points including construction.
- Sales, mergers & acquisitions.
- Litigation support/expert witness testimony.
- REITS and loan financing.
- Operational systems implementation.
- Computer and informational consulting.
- Statutory compliance consulting.
- Federal and state tax compliance.
- Succession and estate planning.
- Taxation planning.
- Operational profitability analysis and benchmarking.