Robert Sullivan is a member of the Tax and Business Services group in the Firm's Los Angeles office. He provides tax consulting, planning and compliance services. As a corporate tax specialist, Mr. Sullivan focuses his industry concentrations on manufacturing, distribution, apparel and retail.
Mr. Sullivan has been with the Firm for more than 30 years. A recognized industry leader, he is a frequent speaker and has authored and published more than 100 articles on topics related to taxation.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Board of Directors Member
- Los Angeles Chapter, Past Vice President & Board of Directors Member
- Taxation Committee, Past Chair
- California Foundation for Education and Research, Past Trustee
- Center for Healthy Aging, Executive Committee, Board of Directors
- Appropriate Corporate Structure
- Fiscal Year-End Selection
- S Corporations
- Transactions Between Businesses and Their Owners