Start Your Career at Marcum
Over the years, we’ve helped launch many successful careers here at Marcum.
There are Marcum people who started their careers at the Firm and are now partners, and there are alumni who have stayed connected to the Firm and are now clients. Our professionals appreciate the resources and technology of a larger firm while continuing to enjoy the advantages of a close-knit organization.
Marcum has a wide variety of current job vacancies and we invite you to apply today.
Applicant/Employee CCPA Notice
This notice describes the categories of personal information (“PI”) which may be collected by Marcum LLP (“Company”) and the purposes for which the Company may use them. We are providing this notice to you in accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100(b).
Categories Of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers and Contact information. This category includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, driver’s license or state identification numbers, bank account information, and other similar contact information and identifiers.
Protected classification information. This category includes characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
Internet or other electronic network activity information. This category includes without limitation:
- All activity on the Company’s information systems, such as internet browsing history, search history, intranet activity, email communications, social media postings, stored documents and emails, usernames and passwords
- All activity on communications systems including phone calls, call logs, voice mails, text messages, chat logs, app use, mobile browsing and search history, mobile email communications, and other information regarding an Employee’s use of company-issued devices
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. This category includes, for example, information collected from cameras and similar devices, temperature screening scanners, and/or thermometers.
Biometric information. This category includes fingerprint scans, facial scans, and related information, and certain wellness metrics.
Professional and employment-related information. This category includes without limitation:
- Data submitted with employment applications including salary history, employment history, employment recommendations, etc.
- Background check and criminal history
- Work authorization
- Fitness for duty data and reports
- Performance and disciplinary records
- Salary and bonus data
- Benefit plan enrollment, participation, and claims information
- Leave of absence information including religious and family obligations, physical and mental health data concerning employee and his or her family members
Education information. This category includes education history.
Limited medical information. This category includes, without limitation:
- Fitness for duty data and reports
- Leave of absence information including household obligations
- Physical and mental health data concerning employee and his or her household members
Limited contact tracing information. This category includes, without limitation:
- Business and personal travel information
Inferences drawn from the PI in the categories above. This category includes engaging in human capital analytics, including but not limited to, identifying certain correlations between individual characteristics and job success, analyzing data to improve retention, and analyzing employee preferences to inform HR Policies, Programs and Procedures.
Purposes For Which Personal Information Is Used
- Collect and process employment applications, including confirming eligibility for employment,
background and related checks, checks regarding fitness for duty, onboarding, and related recruiting
- Processing payroll and employee benefit plan and program design and administration including enrollment and claims handling, and leave of absence administration
- Maintaining personnel records and record retention requirements
- Communicating with employees and/or employees’ emergency contacts and plan beneficiaries
- Complying with applicable state and federal labor, employment, tax, benefits, workers compensation, disability, equal employment opportunity, workplace safety, and related laws, guidance, or recommendations
- Preventing unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure/removal of the Company’s property,
including the Company’s information systems, electronic devices, network, and data
- Ensuring and enhancing employee productivity and adherence to the Company’s policies
- Investigating complaints, grievances, and suspected violations of Company policy
- Design, implement, and promote the Company’s diversity and inclusion programs
- Facilitate the efficient and secure use of the Company’s information systems
- Ensure compliance with Company information systems policies and procedures
- Improve safety of employees, customers and the public with regard to use of Company property and equipment
- Improve efficiency, logistics, and supply chain management
- Improve accuracy of time management systems
- Evaluate an individual’s appropriateness for a participation position at the Company, or promotion to a new position
- Customer engagement and other legitimate business purposes
To carry out the purposes outlined above, the Company may share information with third parties, such as background check vendors, third-party human resources and information technology vendors, outside legal counsel, and state or federal governmental agencies. The Company may add to the categories of PI it collects and the purposes it uses PI. In that case, the Company will inform you.
If you have questions about this notice, you may email Marcum Human Resources at [email protected].
Marcum is an Affirmative Action Employer
Marcum LLP endeavors to make www.marcumllp.com/careers/job-openings accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our EEO Coordination team at [email protected]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.