Search Firms / Recruiting or Staffing Agencies / Recruiting Suppliers
Thank you for your interest in providing search, recruiting, staffing or other talent acquisition services for Marcum. Our in-house search team fulfills most of our hiring needs, and we also partner with a small group of preferred supplier partners when we need external recruiting assistance.
Although we are always interested in learning about new firms, suppliers, or tools for recruiting, do not submit resumes through this website. Instead, please send the information requested below for our review and we will consider you for future opportunities when our internal team and external partners are unable to fulfill our hiring needs. Just to be clear, we will not honor unsolicited candidate referrals with a fee payment. Resumes forwarded to any Marcum associate or partner without a fully executed Marcum contract approved and signed by the Sr. Mgr., Talent Acquisition, and following our corporate process for fee based candidate referrals, will not be eligible for fee payment. Unsolicited referrals become the property of Marcum. This process and information applies to all entities of Marcum worldwide.
How can you become an approved supplier?
We do not want any agency or recruiting related supplier contacting hiring managers, HR leaders, or other Marcum associates to market candidates or recruiting related services. Instead, we’ve established a process with an email address for you to send information about your firm for review by our Sr. Mgr., Talent Acquisition. We occasionally select new “preferred” supplier partners based on factors such as expertise, track record in filling Marcum jobs in the past, and cost. In order to be considered for “preferred supplier” status, please send an email containing the following information in the body of the email (not in attachments) to [email protected]:
- An overview of your firm including your location(s), contact information, ownership information, and how you believe you can support Marcum’s recruiting or staffing needs.
- Your company’s history, such as the date your company was established and any prior names under which your company has operated.
- Background of key recruiters/leaders in your firm, including particular recruiting specializations (position or candidate types) best supported by your firm.
- Any prior experience or history placing candidates with any entity of Marcum, and
- Proposed pricing structure and other information as you see fit to include.
If your firm is not selected for our “preferred supplier” list, your information will be retained to review from time-to-time when our current resources do not meet our needs. We look forward to reviewing information about your firm if you should choose to submit it for consideration.