Ann Arpino is a Director in the Firm's New Haven office and works closely with large and medium-sized closely-held businesses in the manufacturing, healthcare and technology industries. Ms. Arpino successfully assists clients with federal, state and international tax compliance, planning and consulting. She works with various flow-through entities such as partnerships, S corporations, limited liability companies and “check-the-box” entities. Ms. Arpino frequently consults with clients on various tax matters and provides clients with tax representation before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities, assisting with tax examinations, and other tax matters.
Ms. Arpino consults with clients on matters such as the Section 199 Manufacturers Deduction, foreign tax credits, foreign information reporting and problem resolution.
Ms. Arpino has more than twenty five years of experience, ranging from small, local public accounting firms to large, multi-national corporations. She has served clients in the consumer products and automotive aftermarket industries. Her diverse background in both the public and private sectors enables Ms. Arpino to effectively help clients with tax planning and compliance issues.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- America Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Division
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Marcum Healthcare Industry Group
- Network of Executive Women, Milford
- Marrakech, Inc., Board Member
- American Heart Association, Greater New Haven Heart Walk, Marcum Team Leader
- Road Map to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, 2012
Federal, Multistate and International Tax compliance and planning
IRS Tax Representation
Closely Held Businesses
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Corptax Certified Professional - Compliance
As a director of tax and business services at Marcum LLP in New Haven, Ann (Martino) Arpino '84 helps clients successfully manage their businesses. As ....