Tax & Business
Ann Arpino is a Director in the Firm’s New Haven office and works closely with large and medium-sized closely-held businesses in the manufacturing, healthcare and technology industries. Ms. Arpino successfully assists clients with federal, state and international tax compliance, planning and consulting. She works with various flow-through entities such as partnerships, S corporations, limited liability companies and “check-the-box” entities as well as corporations. Ms. Arpino frequently consults with clients on various tax matters and provides clients with tax representation before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities, assisting with tax examinations, and other tax matters.
Ms. Arpino consults with clients on matters such as research and development credits, the Section 199 Manufacturers Deduction, IC-Disc, foreign tax credits, foreign information reporting and problem resolution.
Ms. Arpino has more than thirty years of experience, ranging from small, local public accounting firms to large, multi-national corporations. She has served clients in the consumer products, healthcare, technology and automotive after market industries. Her diverse background in both the public and private sectors enables Ms. Arpino to effectively help clients with tax planning and compliance issues.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- America Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Tax Division
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Marrakech, Inc., Board Member
- Women in Manufacturing, Member
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Many Businesses to Benefit from Federal R&D Tax Credit Expansion, Connecticut Business & Industry Association, February 2017