Ted Lucas is an Audit Director in the Firm's Hartford office. He has more than 14 years of experience conducting and performing assurance engagements for publicly-traded and privately-held companies in the technology, manufacturing, retail, real estate, construction, and alternative energy industries.
Mr. Lucas has extensive experience with reporting requirements for publicly-traded companies on both the US and Toronto exchanges which include audits reported under both US GAAP and IFRS. Filings include comfort letters, registration statements, and forms 10-Q and 10-K. He has conducted both internal and external projects for Sarbanes-Oxley compliant public filers.
Mr. Lucas's experiences include significant audit services for international companies and his current and past client base includes clients with operations in Canada, UK, Israel, Mexico, China and India.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress Inc. Current Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Carriage House Daycare, Inc. Current Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs
- Links to College Charitable Foundation Golf Tournament, Lead Volunteer
- Businesses Must Prep for New Revenue Recognition Rules, Hartford Business Journal, July 2014
- Revenue Recognition - Why Is It So Important?, Connecticut Innovations Blog, July 2014
Financial Statement Audits
Internal Controls Over
Multiple Element Arrangements
Manufacturing & Distribution
Bachelor of Science, Accounting
University of Connecticut
December 07, 2015
New Revenue Recognition Rules - Applicable Sooner Than You Think!
Will your company be subject to the new revenue recognition rules that take effect in 2017 and 2018? If so, are you operating under the ....