In addition to previously serving as Partner-in-Charge of Marcum’s Philadelphia office, David H. Glusman is a member of the Firm’s National Healthcare Industry group. David provides various consulting services in the areas of forensic accounting, litigation support, health care fraud, and high net worth estates, trusts, and tax issues.
He has extensive experience in medical-related billing and managerial issues involving fraud and abuse, physician compensation models, fair market value analysis, industry roll ups and information systems. As a federal judge noted, he provided “credible and persuasive” key testimony for a major legal malpractice case.
David frequently presents to medical schools, universities, and professional associations and leads continuing legal education seminars. He has authored more than 100 articles, co-authored “Accountants’ Roles and Responsibilities in Estates and Trusts,” and contributed to “Fraud Casebook: Lessons from the Bad Side of Business.” In addition, he has served on the editorial board for several leading trade publications.
Prior to joining the Firm, he was a partner at a leading professional services firm and headed the Forensic and Litigation departments for its Philadelphia office.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- American Society of Appraisers
- Institute of Business Appraisers
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American Board of Forensic Accountants, Advisory Board
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Medical Group Management Association
- Delaware Valley Healthcare Council
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International, Audit Committee, Board of Chancellors