Regional Partner-in-Charge, Valuation, Forensic & Litigation Services - NY
AdvisoryLitigation Support, Cannabis
Gary Rosen is the partner-in-charge in the Firm’s Valuation, Forensic & Litigation Services group for the NY Region. He provides accounting, audit and consulting services, including solvency, valuation opinions and asset recovery for numerous closely-held and public corporations, real estate entities, financial services institutions, business development companies, private equity funds, government agencies and international corporations.
Mr. Rosen has approximately 40 years of financial advisory, consulting, and public accounting experience with extensive background in fraud engagements, forensic accounting, complex litigation matters, shareholder/partnership disputes and other areas of investigative accounting.
He has testified as an expert witness in numerous litigation cases in a variety of federal and state courts regarding agreed upon procedures reports, fraud, lost profits, valuations, white collar crime, solvency, commercial and residential real estate, product liability, estate matters, shareholder and partner disputes and matrimonial matters. Where he is able to communicate complex financial information in a manner judges and juries can understand.
With extensive lecture and public speaking experience, Mr. Rosen is requested at national conferences on topics relating to internal controls, fraud and audits. He is a contributing author for one of Practitioners Publishing Company’s audit guides and also served as a professor at the graduate level at Monmouth University.
Mr. Rosen has also developed several continuing legal education seminars which he has presented to numerous law firms throughout the New York/New Jersey Metropolitan areas.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Cannabis Committee
- NACVA Litigation Forensics, Board Member, Valuation Credentialing Board
- Turnaround Management Association
- Brookdale College, Advisory Board Member
- Monmouth University Business Council
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Needlers Foundation, Executive Committee Member
- USA 500 Club, Founding Member, Midtown East Chapter
- National Association of Divorced Professionals, Executive Committee
- Staten Island Collaborative Law Group
- Justice Brandeis Law Society, Board Member
- NJCPA Society – 2018 Cannabis Interest Group Member
- New Jersey Cannabusiness Association, Finance Chair
- New Jersey Revenue Forecasting Advisory Commission, Former Commissioner
- Western Monmouth Chamber of Commerce,Past President
- Community Association Institute’s New Jersey Chapter, Past President
- American Red Cross, Jersey Coast Chapter, Former Board Member