Nina Quarequio is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services Division. Nina provides auditing, financial reporting and consulting services to public and private companies. Her client base includes businesses within the technology, life sciences, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and distribution industries. She is a member of the Firm’s national Capital Markets group.
Nina has more than 25 years of professional experience. Her experience includes public offerings, reverse mergers, going private, and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 implementation. She is also a trusted advisor to her closely held entrepreneurial and investor-backed private clients, and understanding and applying complex accounting topics. Nina primarily works with mid-to small-cap companies involved with mergers and acquisitions and capital financing transactions. She also advises private companies going public on initial public offerings and the securities registration process.
Prior to joining the Firm, she served as vice president of finance for a public company and chief financial officer for a private company. In addition, Nina has held positions within a “Big 4” accounting practice.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Utah Association of CPAs (UACPA)
- National Charity League, Past Treasurer
- FACES SF, Past Board Member
- League of Women Voters of San Francisco, Past Treasurer
- Maitri AIDS Hospice, Past Treasurer