Marcum LLP Named Top Litigation Support Accounting Firm for Fourth Consecutive Year
Marcum, a top national accounting and advisory firm, has again been named the No. 1-ranked Litigation Support accounting firm by South Florida Business Journal in its annual Book of Law. This is the fourth consecutive year that Marcum has topped the list.
With 30 litigation CPAs, six litigation partners and 36 litigation support staff at its Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach offices, Marcum provides the most comprehensive suite of litigation support services to attorneys in the South Florida region.
In April, fifteen Marcum Litigation Support partners and managers were cited by the 2013 South Florida Legal Guide on its annual list of Top CPAs and Professionals.
Marcum’s Litigation Support practice provides services to counsel for plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of areas, including consulting on all phases of litigation from discovery through trial; oral and written testimony as opinion, rebuttal, and/or fact witnesses; conducting interviews and fraud investigations; as well as serving as independent arbitrators. Comprehensive services include:
- Early assessment of potential damages to assist counsel and clients in evaluating the cost/benefits of potential litigation.
- Key documents and other sources of information relating to damages.
- Support in deposing key fact witnesses and opposing experts.
- Alternative evaluations of damage calculations.
- Critique and analysis of the opposing expert’s damage calculations and report.
- Computer models, computer-generated illustrations, and other trial exhibits.
- Preparation of damage calculations, expert reports, and expert testimony.
- Evaluations of settlement proposals by opposing party.
About Marcum LLP
Marcum LLP is a top-ranked national accounting and advisory firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurial, middle-market companies and high net worth individuals achieve their goals. Marcum’s industry-focused practices offer deep insight and specialized services to privately held and publicly registered companies, and nonprofit and social sector organizations. The Firm also provides a full complement of technology, wealth management, and executive search and staffing services. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum has offices in major business markets across the U.S. and select international locations. #AskMarcum.