Tax & Business
Barry Bertiger is a tax partner in Marcum’s Saddle Brook, NJ, office. He provides tax planning and compliance services to both individuals and businesses, as well as financial, income tax, and estate planning for high-net-worth individuals.
Barry has worked with a wide range of closely held businesses with concentrations in real estate, manufacturing, distribution, and professional services. He has had numerous successes handling Internal Revenue Service and New Jersey tax audits.
Barry has published in Bender’s Federal Tax Week and the Wall Street Journal “Tax Report.”
Barry joined Marcum via a merger with RotenbergMeril in 2022.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Tax Division
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Federal Taxation Committee
- Cooperation with the Internal Revenue Service Committee
- Woodbridge Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer