Tax & Business
Bruce Marks, a tax partner emeritus at Marcum, has over 30 years of professional financial, accounting, and tax experience. His client base covers a broad range of industries, including healthcare , legal, manufacturing, publishing, real estate, retail, wholesale distribution, and non-profit.
Mr. Marks serves as a valued professional advisor and offers accounting, tax, and financial expertise to clients progressing from start-up to maturity and through a liquidity event. He has been a speaker on financial and tax-planning issues for professional and non-profit organizations.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Associated Alumni of Central High School of Philadelphia, Treasurer
- East Abington Little League, Treasurer and Coach
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services of Greater Philadelphia, Audit Committee Chairman
- Neumann University Business Advisory Council, Member
- City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Advocates, Board Member and Finance Committee Chairman