Daniel Baskin is an audit partner in Marcum’s national Real Estate Group. For over a decade, Mr. Baskin has served real estate and hospitality clients, providing financial statement audits presented in accordance with GAAP, income tax services and fair market valuations reporting agreed-upon procedures, and resolution of various complex real estate tax and accounting matters.
Mr. Baskin’s clients include real estate owners, developers, managers, REITs, institutional investors, hotel owner/operators and other real estate-related entities. Prior to joining Marcum, Mr. Baskin was a supervisor at Cornerstone Accounting Group LLP, which merged into Marcum in 2013.
Mr. Baskin, also has experience in the Real Estate Audit Assurance Group of a “Big 4” accounting firm, where he focused on auditing private and publicly traded REITs.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Certified Public Accountants (PASCPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYCPA)
- Global Co-Living Transformation to Real Estate, Mann Report, September 2019
- Tribeca and Beyond, Mann Report, June 1, 2018