Daniel Baskin is an audit partner in Marcum’s national Real Estate Group. For over a decade, Daniel has served real estate and hospitality clients, providing financial statement audits presented in accordance with GAAP, income tax services, fair market valuations, reporting, agreed-upon procedures, and resolving various complex real estate tax and accounting matters.
Daniel’s clients include real estate owners, developers, managers, REITs, institutional investors, hotel owner/operators, and other real estate-related entities. Prior to joining Marcum, he was a supervisor at Cornerstone Accounting Group LLP, which merged into Marcum in 2013.
Daniel also has experience in the Real Estate Audit Assurance Group of a “Big 4” accounting firm, where he focused on auditing private and publicly traded REITs.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Society of Certified Public Accountants (PASCPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYCPA)
- Global Co-Living Transformation to Real Estate, Mann Report, September 2019
- Tribeca and Beyond, Mann Report, June 1, 2018