Tax & Business
Daniel Mauriello is a partner in the Firm’s New Haven, Connecticut, office and a member of the national Construction Industry group. Daniel provides tax services to corporations, partnerships, and individuals, with a focus on closely held family businesses in the construction, real estate, manufacturing, and retail industries.
Prior to joining Marcum, he spent nearly a decade in the tax department of a top accounting firm. He joined Marcum in 2022.
Professional & CIvic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Joe Abate Charitable Foundation, Treasurer & Board Member
Articles, Seminars & Presentation
“Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Presentation,” National Association of Women in Construction, 2018