Partner-in-Charge, Real Estate Group
Real Estate Group
Daniel Vitulli is a Partner in the Firm’s New York office and National Partner-in-Charge, Real Estate group. Mr. Vitulli has over 20 years of diversified real estate experience including broad-based financial, accounting, and SEC experience, as well as expertise in all property types including retail, office, residential, hospitality, and industrial.
Mr. Vitulli’s responsibilities include financial statement audits, securitizations, and consultation regarding fair value reporting. He also handles investment company audits, agreed upon procedures reports, regulated real estate project audits, reviews and compilations, and analysis of public filings.
Prior to joining Marcum, Mr. Vitulli was managing partner of Cornerstone Accounting Group LLP, based in New York. He oversaw operations for the firm’s New York and Roseland, NJ offices. Mr. Vitulli also has experience in the New York Real Estate Audit and Business Assurance Services Group of a “Big 4” accounting firm, where he focused on auditing, mortgage-backed securitizations, and mergers and acquisitions of publicly traded REITs.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSSCPA)
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT)
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE)