Tax & Business
Glenn Tanzer is a partner in the Firm’s New York City Accounting Services Department. Mr. Tanzer joined the firm in 2007. He has more than 30 years, experience providing a full spectrum of accounting, business management, consulting and strategic tax planning services. Mr. Tanzer works closely with high net worth individuals and owners of privately and family owned enterprises, as well as clients in the entertainment and sports industries.
Prior to becoming an accountant, Mr. Tanzer was a professional musician. As a music lover, cinephile and sports enthusiast, he provides a unique perspective to his entertainment and sports clients.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Chair, Entertainment and Sports Committee, NYSSCPA (2009-2011)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “Taxes on Olympic Winnings Not the Whole Picture”, Tax Analysis, August 2012
- Moderator, NYSSCPA Annual Entertainment and Sports Conference, May 2011
- “Residency Issues for International Athletes and Entertainers”, Beyond the Numbers, February 2011