Greg Giugliano is a partner in the Melville, New York, office and is a member of the Firm’s National Office in the Assurance Division. Mr. Giugliano was previously a member of the AICPA Center for Audit Quality’s Professional Practice Executive Committee, its Smaller Firm Task Force and the AICPA SEC Regulations Committee.
With more than 35 years of experience, Mr. Giugliano has developed considerable expertise encompassing SEC regulations, accounting, auditing, business forecasting, international operations, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, management consulting, and quality control. Mr. Giugliano has assisted numerous clients with the intricacies of becoming publicly traded and with the myriad of issues faced by today’s SEC registrants, including capital raising, stock compensation, and revenue recognition.
Mr. Giugliano has been a frequent lecturer before professional groups, such as the New York State and Pennsylvania Bar Associations and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, as well as numerous Marcum-sponsored programs. His subject matter has ranged from accounting for lawyers to technical SEC accounting and auditing updates. Mr. Giugliano has also performed Peer Reviews of other accounting firms under the auspices of the SEC Practice Section and Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Prior to joining the Marcum, Mr. Giugliano spent 14 years at a mid-sized, New York City-based regional accounting firm, including seven years as a partner. He began his public accounting career at a “Big 4” firm working with SEC and other audit clients.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- AICPA Center for Audit Quality’s Professional Practice, Executive Committee, Former Member
- AICPA Center for Audit Quality’s Smaller Firm Task Force, Former Member
- AICPA Center for Audit Quality’s SEC Regulations Committee, Former Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Financial Accounting Standards Committee, Former Member
- Nassau Chapter’s Accounting and Auditing Procedures Committee
- ECOVIS International, Quality Development Board and International Audit Task Force
- Outreach House