Greg Pasiadis is a director in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group. With over eight years of experience in public accounting, Greg is responsible for planning engagements and working with clients and their accounting teams to find solutions. He joined Marcum LLP in 2018 and serves clients in the Greater Cleveland area in external audit and attest services as well as transaction advisory services.
Prior to joining Marcum LLP, Greg spent three years at an international accounting firm with lead experience on both PCAOB and private company audits in many industries with a focus primarily on manufacturing and distribution.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Greater Cleveland Sports Commission, Associate Board Member
- Cleveland Bridge Builders Civic Leadership Program, 2023 Graduate