Regional Managing Partner
Jeffrey Zudeck is the Firm’s Mid-Atlantic regional managing partner and a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He oversees assurance, tax, and advisory services to all Marcum clients in the region and is responsible for the operations and growth of the Firm’s Mid-Atlantic offices in Philadelphia, Washington, DC, and Maryland. Mr. Zudeck also serves as the national leader of the Firm’s Private Equity Practice and Transaction Advisory Services groups. He is the regional chair of the Marcum Foundation and is also a member of the Firm’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee.
Prior to joining Marcum in 2014, Mr. Zudeck was CFO of a global investment banking firm. Previously, he served as firm-wide executive partner, Executive Committee member and regional managing partner of a New York metropolitan area CPA firm. At that firm, his leadership was key in enhancing client service capabilities and spearheading a specialized SEC and Transaction Services group. His experience also includes “Big 8” public accounting and boutique private equity services.
Over a distinguished 35-year career, Mr. Zudeck has worked with a broad spectrum of clients, including SEC registrants, private equity firms, and closely held businesses. His skillset includes SEC and private company assurance engagements, negotiating and structuring merger and acquisition transactions, and tax and advisory consulting for high net worth individuals and their businesses.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Alliance of Mergers and Aquisitions Advisor, Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association for Corporate Growth, Philadelphia Chapter, Member
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Philadelphia/Delaware Valley Chapter, Board Member
- Mid-Atlantic Hedge Fund Association
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- The Reflect Organization, Advisory Board Member
Prior civic affiliations, board level and committee involvement with:
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Board Member
- Brain Communication Foundation, Board of Directors
- Local Governmental Community Vision Committee
- Local Governmental Township Partnership Management Corporation
- Project Acorn, a regional charity providing pre-school scholarships programs to under-privileged children
- Regional home health care and hospice organization
- United Jewish Appeal of Metrowest NJ, Audit Committee Member