Jesse LaGrossa is a senior manager in Marcum’s Philadelphia office and a member of the Firm’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services group. He joined Marcum after serving as an audit and assurance manager with a Philadelphia-based public accounting firm.
Mr. LaGrossa has over 15 years of experience in accounting and auditing. As a member of Marcum’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services group, Mr. LaGrossa has assisted in analyzing financial matters relating to civil disputes and criminal investigations. His experience includes assistance with:
- Analyses of commercial damages
- Valuation of closely-held businesses
- Forensic and fraud investigations
- IRS criminal tax investigations
Prior joining Marcum, Mr. LaGrossa provided financial statement audit and other attestation services to public registrants and private companies. Mr. LaGrossa also has experience assisting individuals and closely-held business entities with various accounting, assurance and tax services.
Mr. LaGrossa is licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant and has attained the Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) credential offered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Mr. LaGrossa also carries the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) certification offered by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) certification offered by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Investigative Division of the Philadelphia Bar Association Judicial Commission
- Certified Public Accountant (Pennsylvania)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)