National Leader - Private Client Services
Partner-in-Charge, Tax Services - East Hanover
Tax & Business
About Jo Anna
Jo Anna Fellon is a tax partner at Marcum. She serves as the National Leader of the Firm’s Private Client Services practice, as well as the Office Service Line Partner-In-Charge for the East Hanover, New Jersey office.
Throughout her career, she has contributed to countless tax, philanthropic gifting, and wealth transfer strategies, explored alternative investments, and helped restructure family offices to increase their efficiency.
Jo Anna has taught both internal and external technical tax seminars on a variety of subjects and contributes to several financial publications, including New Jersey CPA Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Accounting Today, and New Jersey Business Magazine.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Park Avenue Club, Board Trustee
- First Bank, Former Advisory Board Member
- Pomfret School Alumni Association Executive Council, Co-Chair
- BW Nice Morris, Past President
- 2022 NJBIZ Best Fifty Women in Business
- 2014 NJBIZ Top Forty Under 40
- 2016 Master Rainmaker