Tax & Business
John Blake is a partner in Marcum’s Tinton Falls, NJ office. He has almost 20 years of experience providing accounting and tax services to clients in the construction, transportation, and logistics sectors. John’s practice emphasizes maximizing cash flow through proactive and strategic tax planning.
Working with management and business owners, he reviews business plans and tax planning processes, identifying saving opportunities and implementing practices that ensure compliance and reporting deadlines are met. John educates clients concerning critical business issues like tax reform, bonus depreciation, enhanced expensing prospects, and qualified opportunity zones. He routinely works with clients to refine or implement effective cash flow management processes and identify or resolves business challenges promptly.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Associated Builders and Contractors of New Jersey
- New Jersey Motor Truck Association
- Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce, Past Treasurer, Finance Committee and Board Member
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
“Fleet Electrification-Another Big Disrupter,” Area Development, Quoted, Q1 2023
“The Value of Cost Segregation Studies,” Commercial Real Estate Investment Magazine, Winter 2020
Past NJ BIZ “Forty under Forty”, Recipient