Kristin has more than 9 years of experience in public accounting focusing on audits of public and private companies. She works primarily with companies in the technology industry, particularly in software, life sciences and renewable energy. Kristin also has experience providing in-house technical consulting for public companies. She has also worked for 4 years in private industry as a manager of SEC and financial reporting and as an accounting manager.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- BVARI (Boston VA Research Institute), Board Member (audit committee chair)
- Mentor, Social Enterprise Greenhouse
- Mentor, New England Innovation Awards (SBANE)
- Former Judge, Small Business of the Year Awards