Kyle Hartranft is a director in Marcum’s Tinton Falls, NJ office. He provides compilation, review, and audit services to clients in the construction industry. Kyle understands the unique significance of financial statements within the industry and is dedicated to applying his knowledge and experience to best position construction clients to secure the project financing their business depends on.
In support of this goal, he regularly conducts training sessions to ensure that the businesses he serves employ sophisticated bookkeeping practices that generate accurate financial statements.
Prior to joining Marcum through its merger with McCarthy & Company, Kyle served as a financial accounting manager for a leading nationwide lessor of tank trailers.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- General Building Contractors Association (GBCA), Construction Leadership Council, Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) New Jersey
- Utility Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “The Quality of Numbers: Analyzing Financial Statements for Contractors” Associated Builders and Contractors New Jersey Webinar, August 31, 2023
- “What Are the Signs of a Financially Strong Construction Company? Start with These Key Performance Indicators,” Construction Executive, May 2023