Marie DeCicco has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. She provides accounting and auditing services to clients in a range of industries, including manufacturing, real estate, not-for-profit and employee benefit plans.
Marie has developed special expertise in the compliance issues applicable to not-for-profit organizations and employee pension plans.
Before joining Marcum, Marie worked at three mid-size accounting firms in New York City and as an accounting manager for a Fortune Global 500 trading company.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Finance Committee, Hopeworks ‘N Camden
- Board of Directors and Finance Committee (former member), Alice Paul Institute in Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Audit Committee, Bancroft (Cherry Hill, NJ), Member