Matthew Boland is a partner in Marcum’s Blue Bell, PA office, providing audit and assurance services to construction industry clients and contractors. Leveraging more than ten years of experience, he leads audit, review, and compilation projects requiring compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles with respect to accounting practices, pronouncements, and disclosures.
Matthew has developed a deep understanding of the complexities of accounting in the construction sector. This, coupled with his commitment to delivering tailored, highquality assurance services, enables him to address each client’s unique needs and goals within this industry.
Before joining Marcum through its merger with McCarthy & Company, Matthew worked in the audit practice of a Big 4 firm. He is frequently published in construction trade magazines, including CE This Week, by Construction Executive.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- General Building Contractors Association (GBCA), Construction Leadership Council, Member
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- Contractors Association of Eastern Pennsylvania (CAEP)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- The New Lease Accounting Standard: What It Means for a Contractor’s Financial Statements,” NASBP 2022 East Meeting
- FASB Defers the Effective Date for the Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting Standards in Response to COVID-19, Construction Executive, June 20, 2020