Michael Iosue is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services division. Michael provides assurance as well as accounting and business advisory services to his clients throughout the year.
He is responsible for overseeing audits, reviews, and compilations for clients in various industries, including real estate and construction, private-equity backed professional services, and manufacturing and distribution. He works closely with chief financial officers and controllers to assess business and financial reporting risks, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Additionally, he has experience working with special-purpose acquisition companies (SPACs) as well as publicly traded companies.
Michael serves as a performance coach to several teammates, fulfilling his passion for seeing his colleagues grow and succeed. He also serves as an advisory board member to the First Tee of Tampa Bay, which promotes teaching the area’s youth life skills through the game of golf.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC) Tampa Bay Chapter
- ABC Tampa Bay NEXGEN Leadership Training Program, Graduate and Past Chair
- First Tee Tampa Bay Advisory Board, Executive Committee Member