Michael Iosue is a director in the Firm’s Assurance Services Group. As a trusted business advisor, he provides accounting and business advisory services to his clients and contacts throughout the year. He is responsible for overseeing audits, reviews, and compilations for clients in various industries, including real estate and construction, private-equity backed professional services, and manufacturing and distribution.
As an office leader, Mr. Iosue lives and helps promote a culture of “love what you do and whom you do it with.” He serves as a performance coach to several teammates, fulfilling his passion for seeing his teammates grow and succeed. Mr. Iosue also serves as an advisory board member to the First Tee of Tampa Bay, which promotes teaching the area’s youth life skills through the game of golf.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC)
- ABC’s NEXGEN Leadership Training Program 2017
- ABC’s NEXGEN Leadership Training Program Chair 2018