Tax & BusinessManufacturing & Distribution
Michele Lipson is a Tax and Business Services partner at Marcum LLP, based in the Miami office. Ms. Lipson manages and supervises tax engagements, including compliance reviews and tax planning, for a wide range of businesses, with a focus on closely held companies and privately held professional services firms.
Ms. Lipson has worked with family businesses for more than 20 years, assisting in setting up family office structures optimally organized to accommodate the complexities and dynamics involved with a family business. Her services include transitioning to future generations, participating in annual planning meetings, reviewing company performance and developing tax planning strategies.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Health Information Project, Board Director, Treasurer
- Family Business Forum
- Jewish Federation, Estate Planning Seminars, PAC Committee Member
- University of Miami Planned Giving Advisory Board Member
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “End of Year: Perfect Time to Balance Your Bottom Line”, South Florida Business Journal
- SkyRadio, “Innovative Companies,” Interview