Tax & BusinessManufacturing, Retail & Distribution
Michele Lipson is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax and Business Services Division. Ms. Lipson’s experience includes managing and supervising tax engagements, including compliance reviews and tax planning, for a wide range of businesses.
Ms. Lipson has been working with family businesses for more than 20 years. She assists with setting up family office structures and understands the complexities and dynamics involved with a family business. Ms. Lipson has assisted clients with transitioning to future generations as well as participated in annual family meetings to review company performance and discuss tax planning opportunities.
Ms. Lipson was a participant in the Family Business Forum through the Eugenio Piño and Family Global Entrepreneurship Center at Florida International University.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Temple Beth Am, Treasurer
- Family Business Forum
- Family Counseling Services, Treasurer
- Family Firm Institute, Member
- Jewish Federation, Estate Planning Seminars, PAC Committee Member
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “End of Year: Perfect time to balance your bottom line”, South Florida Business Journal
- SkyRadio, “Innovative Companies,” Interview