Nicholas Oldack is a senior manager in the Firm’s Advisory Services practice and a member of the Valuation and Litigation Support group. He has performed valuations of business interests for a variety of purposes including, but not limited to, family law matters, estate and gift tax matters, mergers and acquisitions, business damages, shareholder litigation, malpractice litigation, and employee stock ownership plans. His industry experience includes real estate holding companies, construction, professional services, professional staffing, medical practices, full-service bars and restaurants, franchise restaurants, product and packaging design, manufacturing, software development, and transportation services.
Mr. Oldack has been qualified as an expert witness in the State Courts of Connecticut. He has also rendered services relating to court testimony.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- National Family Law Trial Institute, South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX, May 2018
- The Importance of Ownership Agreements: Understanding the Pros and Cons of a Buy-Sell Clause, MHP Newsletter, July 2016
- National Family Law Trial Institute, South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX, May 2016
- National Family Law Trial Institute, South Texas College of Law, Houston, TX, May 2015
- Forensic Accounting in Valuation Engagements, ASA BV Success E-Letter, May 2015
- The Benefit of Valuation Discounts in Family Limited Partnerships, MHP Newsletter, January 2015
- Court Rejects Valuation “Calculation,” MHP Newsletter, April 2014
- Family Limited Partnerships: From Generation to Generation (With Some Control), The Community Foundation