Reneé Davis is an audit Partner in Marcum’s Wakefield, MA office.
Reneé Davis has over 25 years of municipal audit experience and has spent 100% of her accounting and auditing career involved with Massachusetts municipalities, school districts and other governmental entities. She’s an active speaker at governmental seminars for the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants along with the Massachusetts Financial Community. She was a key contributor to the Massachusetts Municipal Auditors’ & Accountants’ Association’s accounting manual.
Prior to joining Marcum, Ms. Davis was a partner at Powers & Sullivan, LLC in Wakefield, MA and joined Marcum with a 2024 merger.
Ms. Davis has a proven track record in assisting clients with the preparation and submission of Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports to the Government Finance Officers Association for the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting Award program.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MassCPAs), Former Board of Directors
- MassCPAs Governmental Auditing and Accounting Committee, Former Chairperson
- Massachusetts Government Finance Officers Association (MGFOA)
- Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA)