National Leader - Digital Assets & Blockchain
Robert Graham is a partner in the Firm’s Assurance Services division and the national practice leader of Digital Assets. Bob began his audit and accounting career assisting private companies going public. He has served clients in a wide array of industries including digital assets and blockchain technology, technology, life sciences, and consumer and industrial products. Bob’s in-depth knowledge of accounting issues related to digital assets and blockchain technology allows him to effectively help clients navigate this ever-changing industry. Bob also plays an integral role working with the Firm’s Capital Markets Practice Group and Alternative Investment Group. Most notably, Bob is a sought-out leader in the digital assets and financial technology space, often asked to provide commentary at industry events and within the crypto community.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Wall Street Blockchain Alliance
- Digital of Chamber Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Digital Assets Working Group