Valuation, Forensic and Litigation
Robert Ranallo is a partner in the Firm’s Valuation, Forensic and Litigation Services and serves as an advisor to the firm’s Real Estate and Construction group. In addition to being a CPA, Mr. Ranallo brings over 40 years of professional experience and a broad range of professional skills as a commercial and transactional lawyer, business valuator and forensic accountant.
Mr. Ranallo serves clients seeking advice, counsel and creative solutions related to commercial disputes, business valuation, strategic and succession planning, real estate and commercial transactions. He has served as a court appointed special master, receiver, mediator, arbitrator, consulting and testifying expert in numerous complex commercial disputes covering a wide variety of industries.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Ohio, Cleveland Metropolitan and Lake County Bar Associations
- Andrews Osborne Academy: Charter Trustee, Executive Committee Member and Secretary
- School of Fine Arts, Trustee
- Village of Waite Hill: Mayor; Past President of Village Council
- Willoughby City Council: Former Councilman-at-Large and Chair, Economic Development and Environmental Planning Committees
Awards & Recognition
- Winner of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts Jeffrey R. Salins Award for Report Writing, 2014