Almost no issue causes the C-suite more heartburn than protecting an organization’s sensitive information – client and competitive information, intellectual property, employees’ personal data, and more. It’s increasingly difficult to safeguard data in an environment where technology advances at warp speed and major breaches seem like everyday occurrences.
Some degree of risk is unavoidable. But organizations that fail to take the steps necessary to protect their data face potential state and federal fines and penalties, and damage to their reputations and their bottom lines that threatens their very existence.
With the stakes so high, you need an independent, knowledgeable advisor at your side. Marcum’s team of experienced Cybersecurity & Privacy professionals bring fresh insights. They help your team identify and remediate network vulnerabilities, helping you minimize risks.
Using a holistic approach, Marcum addresses security related to your people, processes and technology.
Marcum Cybersecurity & Privacy Services
- Policy Development
- Compliance Services
- IT risk assessment and audit.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Data breach response plan.
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Penetration testing−internal and external.
- Physical testing.
- Security operations and architecture design.
- Authentication and access design.
- Attack simulations.
- Social engineering, including e-mail phishing attacks and phone simulations.
- PCI DSS Compliance.
- HIPAA/HITECH assessments.
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act compliance.
- DEA 1311 Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substance compliance.
- Patch and device configuration vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Incident response.
- Meaningful use assessments.
- Reports and remediation.