Tax & Business
Ashlie Forum is a partner in the Firm’s Tax & Business Services. She has professional accounting experience and also provides a wide range of tax services to privately held companies including family businesses, high net worth individual and real estate and construction clients. She has provided tax consulting, compliance, research, and tax planning services to privately held companies, as well as assisted with tax controversy issues.
Mrs. Forum is an integral member of Marcum’s real estate and construction team, in which she specializes in tax planning opportunities for our real estate and construction clients. Additionally, Mrs. Forum has ample knowledge in partnership taxation with a focus on the business and compliance needs of limited liability companies.
Mrs. Forum also specializes in Family Office services, which includes a variety of services from bill paying, succession planning, and investment analysis.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA), Member
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Finest Event, Committee Member
- Marcum CPE Training, Committee Chair & Instructor
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Everything Contractors Need to Know about the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Construction Executive, May 2019
- Construction Contracts: Tax Planning Opportunities, Marcum Newsletter, January 2017