Tax & Business
Ari Maunula is a Partner in the Firm’s Greenwich, Connecticut office. He offers more than 30 years of public accounting experience, primarily to the residents of Greenwich and its surrounding communities. He has a variety of experiences ranging from serving closely held businesses, partnerships, corporations, investment partnerships, trusts, estates, and not-for-profits, but his experience rests primarily in serving high net worth individuals, which includes year-end tax planning, review of federal, state, and local income tax returns, gift tax returns, quarterly tax reviews, and representation before the IRS and various states for audits.
Prior to joining Marcum, he was an integral part of the accounting firm Thomas E Finn PC, servicing its clients with a variety of tax related issues. In a prior life, he was part owner of a family business, and obtained a Certified Valuation Analyst license through the NACVA. Currently, he enjoys the ownership of a franchise in Stamford, Connecticut and mentoring youth through a church related program.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Lower Fairfield County (EPC/LFC)
- Westport Chapter of the National Association of Divorce Professionals (NADP)
Articles & Presentations
- Estate and Gift Tax Update, Marcum Year-End Tax Seminar, December 2016