Office Managing Partner
Dani Gisondo is the Mayfield Village office managing partner as well as the Ohio Assurance partner-in-charge and serves on the Firm’s Executive Committee. She has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting and works primarily with small to middle-market companies. Dani works with clients in various industries, including manufacturing, distribution, professional services, not-for-profits, and retail.
Dani is actively involved in the development of women at the Firm and works extensively in the Employee Benefit Plan audit group.She also participates in the Firm’s recruiting and orientation programs.
Dani joined Marcum in 2019 via the Firm’s merger with Skoda Minotti. Previously, she spent several years on the audit team at a Big Four accounting firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants (OSCPA)
- St. Francis of Assisi Athletic Booster Club, Treasurer
- Beaumont School, Board of Directors and Finance Committee Member
- BVU, Board of Directors and Membership Committee Member