Tax & Business
Donald Kaiser is a partner providing accounting, audit, tax, and IT consulting services to medium-to-large corporate clients in a variety of industries. He stays abreast of the global and national business trends impacting the firm’s clients across sectors, but generally focuses on construction as well as transportation and logistics.
Donald advises clients on adapting to new accounting pronouncements, tax laws, and tech systems, working closely with clients to implement solutions that help them get the most out of technological advancements and evolving industry practices.
His insights help clients improve operations, enhance profitability, obtain financing, or expand bonding facilities, and maintain financial reporting systems under any circumstances.
Leveraging extensive IT knowledge, he assists clients in designing and implementing reporting systems that generate meaningful business data. He continually seeks the latest state-of-the-art technology to keep his clients at the forefront.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- New Jersey Motor Truck Association (NJMTA)
- Associated Construction Contractors of New Jersey (ACCNJ)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Utility Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA)
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “Using Technology to Improve Audit Outcomes,” New Jersey CPA Magazine, August 31, 2022
- “Understanding Employer and Employee Jobsite Responsibilities During COVID-19,” Construction Executive, October 15, 2020
- “Manage Direct and Indirect Job Costs to Improve Profit Margins,” Construction Executive, November 28, 2019