Transfer Pricing Services Leader
Tax & Business
Jignasha Voralia oversees the Firm’s transfer pricing practice. She assists clients in a range of industries, including technology, medical and healthcare, legal, software, financial services and the gaming industry.
Ms. Voralia has assisted large multinational enterprises produce U.S. transfer pricing documentation reports in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations Section 1.6662 and global documentation reports in compliance with the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines. She has further assisted clients with global documentation preparation and filing requirements managing the relationship with local firms in several countries.
Ms. Voralia has also assisted clients with implementation assistance, including intercompany agreements, cost allocation reviews and audit defense.
Prior to moving to the United States, Ms. Voralia specialized in private and corporate taxation in the United Kingdom.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA), England
- India-US Chamber of Commerce, Inc., of South Florida, Board Director
Articles & Presentations
- Transfer Pricing Issue Spotting, Marcum, 2021
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) – Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions, Leading Edge Alliance, 2020
- IRC Section 482 Transfer Pricing – Interaction with Tax Return Review and Disclosure on Form 8275, 2019