Katie Anderson is an audit partner in Marcum’s Farmington, CT office.
Ms. Anderson has had considerable accounting, auditing, consulting and financial management responsibilities during her twenty-year career in public accounting and private industry. She has a wide range of experience providing accounting and auditing services to closely held business organizations specializing in manufacturing, distribution, real estate, and nonprofit organizations and has experience working with international accounting and auditing requirements and interfacing with foreign CPA firms. While in private industry, she established experience in developing, implementing and maintaining financial control environments for both privately and publicly held entities.
Prior to Joining Marcum, Ms. Anderson was a Partner of Federman, Lally & Remis LLC in Farmington, CT and joined Marcum with a 2024 merger.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accoutants (AICPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accoutants (CTCPA)
- Connecticut and Federal Bar, Member
- Hartford Stage, Vice President
- Licensed Coast Guard Captain and Frequent Contributor to Sail Magazine