Larry Weiser, an assurance partner at Marcum, specializes in providing audit, tax, and accounting services for commercial and residential real estate owners and developers, including those in the affordable housing industry.
In addition, Larry has extensive experience representing foreign investors and owners of U.S. real estate.
Larry also acts as an acceptance agent on behalf of the Internal Revenue Service, expediting the process of obtaining tax identification numbers for nonresident individuals investing in, or owning, real estate in the United States.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate Committee and Publication Subcommittee, Former Member
- New York State, Municipal and Local Taxation Committee, Former Member
- Written articles on tax issues which have appeared in Real Estate New York, Real Estate Weekly, and the CPA Journal