Tax & BusinessConstruction
Luis M. Lourenco is a partner in the Firm’s Providence, Rhode Island, office. He has experience planning and managing audits and reviews for businesses. He also consults with clients regarding their technology needs. Mr. Lourenco has more than 25 years of public accounting experience.
As a Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional, Mr. Lourenco has an expertise in troubleshooting problem job performance for construction projects and recommending practices to enhance profitability.
Mr. Lourenco is an active peer review team captain under the AICPA peer review program and has conducted quality control reviews for a number of CPA firms across the country.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Leadership RI Class of 2011
- Rotary Club of Providence, Treasurer
- International Charter School, Board Member
- Rhode Island Day of Portugal, Past President