Office Managing Partner
Tax & Business
Robert Babek is office managing partner in Los Angeles. He is an active member in the Family Office, High Net Worth Individuals, and Trusts and Estates practice groups and provides tax consulting, compliance, assurance and accounting services for individuals, corporations and not-for-profits. He is an expert in the area of S corporation taxation, and his industry concentrations include manufacturing, distribution, retail, apparel, and real estate.
Mr. Babek has been with Marcum for more than 30 years, joining its predecessor in 1985. Previously, he was with a “Big 8” accounting practice.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Provisors – Century City IV Group
- HOPE Charity, Board Member and Treasurer
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Corporate Taxation Issues
- Corporate Tax Issues and How They Affect You
- S Corporations vs. C Corporations
- Tax Planning for the High-Net-Worth Individual