Scott McIntire is an assurance partner in Marcum’s Merrimack office and New England leader of the Firm’s Government and Public Administration Industry Group. He has extensive governmental accounting and auditing experience and manages over 40 audits annually, including several municipal and international airports. He oversees 11 annual Comprehensive Financial Reports.
Mr. McIntire is a Certified Public Accountant in Massachusetts and a frequent presenter for the New England Government Finance Officers Associations, the Massachusetts Municipal Accountants and Auditors, New Hampshire, and Vermont Government Finance Officers Associations. He is also a Massachusetts Society of CPA Governmental Committee member. He speaks on a variety of topics ranging from new GASB pronouncements to single audit requirements.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Government Finance Officers Association (MGFOA)
- Massachusetts Municipal Accountants and Auditors Association (MMAAA)
- New England States Government Finance Officers Association (NESGFOA)
- New Hampshire Government Finance Officers Association (NHGFOA)