Office Managing Partner
Tax & BusinessAlternative Investments, Automotive, Retail & Consumer Products
Shaun Blogg is the Firm’s office managing partner in West Palm Beach, Florida. In that capacity, he blends his skills and expertise to meet the growing accounting and advisory services needs of the West Palm Beach community.
Since the inception of his career in South Africa, Mr. Blogg has successfully served large and medium-sized closely held companies. In addition to his auditing and accounting experience, Mr. Blogg has been extensively involved with corporate and transactional tax planning, resolution of IRS matters, optimization of individual tax positions, and tax compliance for clients across a broad range of industries.
As a member of the firm’s Alternative Investment Group, he provides tax, advisory and due diligence services to the private equity market. In the corporate finance sectorâ€š he has experience in buy and sell-side activities relating to mergersâ€š takeovers and acquisitions. In addition, he has re-engineered debt and equity frameworks to optimize profitability.
In addition to his client services responsibilities, Mr. Blogg serves as chairman of the Marcum Foundation, a philanthropic organization dedicated to supporting the communities in which Marcum does business.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- FICPA Board of Directors, Board Member
- FICPA Palm Beach Chapter, Past President
- The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Association of Chartered Accountants in the U.S.
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- “Loan Covenant Compliance,” Finance Network Club Annual Seminar
- “Introduction to Accounting,” Florida Atlantic University
(part of FAU’s Certified Medical Business Managers Program)
- 2007 Key Partner Award Finalist, South Florida Business Journal
- 2004 Excellence in Accounting Award Honoree
- Marcum Foundation, Board of Directors, Chairman