Tax & Business
Jordan M. Kendall is a partner in the Tax & Business Services Department of the Firm’s Philadelphia office. He has more than 30 years of public and private accounting experience serving privately held businesses and high net worth individuals. Mr. Kendall’s clients include manufacturers, professional service providers, and not-for-profit organizations. Additionally, he has provided integrated tax and transaction advisory services across a variety of industries.
Mr. Kendall also provides services to individual clients in the areas of tax and compliance planning, along with estate and retirement planning. He has handled numerous civil litigation matters including internal investigations, shareholder disputes, collection actions, and tax examinations (federal, state and local).
Previously, Mr. Kendall was a founding partner at a leading local public accounting firm, Silverman Kendall, LLC, which merged into Marcum in January 2019.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Abramson Center for Jewish Life — board member
- Simpson Senior Services — former chairman of the board
- Make-A-Wish Philadelphia, Delaware & Susquehanna Valley — former board member and treasurer