Tax & Business
Kim Dula is a Tax & Business Services partner in the Firm’s Philadelphia office. She brings more than 30 years of experience to Marcum, providing tax planning and compliance services to high-net-worth clients and their closely held entities, as well as to private foundations.
Kim also provides consulting and compliance services to help clients fulfill their estate,gift, and fiduciary needs. Her management experience includes staff supervision, professional development, and training, as well as the implementation of various tax department policies and procedures.
The author of various tax articles, Kim has presented at community and industry organizations. She is also involved in the Firm’s tax training and mentoring programs.
Kim joined Marcum in 2022 with the merger of Friedman LLP into the Firm.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey, Past President
- Cradles to Crayons Development Committee
- Samaritan Healthcare and Hospice Planned Giving Committee
- Smart CPA Award Winner, Philadelphia SmartCEO Magazine (September 2011)
- 2020 Women to Watch, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (May 2020)