Tax & Business
Kim Dula, a tax partner in Marcum’s Philadelphia office, has more than 25 years of experience. She provides tax planning and compliance services to high net worth clients and their closely held businesses as well as to private foundations. Kim also provides her clients with consulting and compliance services in order to fulfill their estate, gift, and fiduciary needs.
Kim is the author of various tax articles and has been a speaker at a variety of community and industry organizations. She is also involved in the Firm’s tax training and mentoring programs.
Professional & Civic Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey, Immediate Past President
- Cradles to Crayons Development Committee
- Samaritan Healthcare and Hospice Planned Giving Committee
- Smart CPA Award Winner, Philadelphia SmartCEO Magazine (September 2011)
- 2020 Women to Watch, Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (May 2020)