Vice President - Business Solutions
Rob Drover is principal and vice president of Business Solutions with Marcum Technology LLC. Rob leads Marcum Techs’ Digital Advisory practice and is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Rob’s experience includes business process improvement, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and high volume data management. With a focus on operational excellence and process improvement, he has assisted a wide range of clients, including Fortune 200 organizations, to optimize their enterprise-level applications and processes.
With over 30 years of experience in accounting and finance, sales and marketing, and information technology, Rob offers expertise in project management, operations support and technology transformation. His industry experience includes more than 10 years in the chemical, agricultural, and pharmaceutical business units at the DuPont Company.
Rob has delivered both domestic and international engagements in many different industries, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, real estate, telecommunications, and the public sector. He has experience with robotic automation, business process outsourcing, data management, IT support operations, custom workflow development, package system selection, and ERP & CRM implementations.
Articles, Seminars & Presentations
- Marcum Answers – Automation Helps Solve the Hiring Dilemma
- Taking Advantage of Tax Credits Available for Robotic Process Automation Projects
- Struggling to Keep Up with Sales and Use Tax Compliance?
- Digital Transformation is Essential for Sustainability and Growth
- Integrated Operations in a Retail Context: Using Advanced ERP Solutions
- Business Process Re-engineering – Never Say Die
- Common Sense Ideas to Boost Your Employee’s Technology Competency
- Implementing a Continuous Improvement Culture – Harnessing the Power of 11