Marcum’s Workplace Security & Investigations practice is nationally recognized for providing integrated responses and superior client service to counsel, human resource professionals, and corporate management involved in a variety of workplace issues.
The critical issues facing management demand a variety of diverse, integrated solutions to the increasing complications of directing a productive business. The professionals in the Marcum Workplace Security & Investigations practice draw from their employment and life experiences to help identify the appropriate responses.
Scope of Services
- Security consulting and master planning.
- Crisis and disaster planning.
- Workplace violence risk assessments.
- Employee misconduct investigations.
- Fraud, embezzlement, harassment, and workplace threats.
- Forensic accounting.
- Background investigations and due diligence.
- Intellectual property theft and non compete investigations.
- Computer forensics.
- Union corporate campaign response.
- Human resources training.
- Identity theft and data breach inquiries.
- Litigation support.